Monday, February 10, 2014

Little Update

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?

I've been puttering along.  We had a big blood-family xmas here, then there was a death in boy's family so we had to travel for that, and there's been lots of smaller stresses popping up day to day.  The last couple of months has been a bit busy.

I don't really have much to report, life has just been going on.  I'm still mourning the loss of serina, though it's now low levels of mourning just in the back of my mind which is a good improvement.

Things have been quiet for us on the BDSM and D/s front.  We've been "falling into vanilla land" a bit, to quote a friend of mine, but at the moment it feels okay for that.

Hopefully I will have something interesting to post about sometime soon - the good kind of interesting, though, do you hear me universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment