Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh, the last few weeks.

Where to even begin.

The unfortunate thing is that I'm unable to go into too many details.

The short version:

* Boy, of course, with his broken arm.
* Boy had some other health issues and we've been spending a lot of time at the doctor (he is doing fine at the moment).
* A dear friend is going through a rough patch and has moved in with us for a little while.

And there's probably more that I've forgotten. Hence the radio silence, you see!

The unfortunate side effect is that I've been missing the scene terribly. Boy and I still have our daily rituals but even some of those fell aside while he has been sick.

It's been... rough.

At any rate I am starting to turn back into a human, I am off to a fetish event tomorrow to get back into the swing of things. Boy and I have been talking a lot and things are moving. Huzzuh! And thus, this blog will not continue to be so empty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment